A hair transplant is a method of transplanting hair follicles from one region of the head (called the donor area) to the balding region (called the recipient area) through a surgery.
The donor area is generally that region of the head where hair growth is good and which is at the back side or side region of the head.
It is done not only to cover the balding region but also to give fullness to the region where hair thinning is there.
This kind of a transplant is done by a specialist surgeon. Extraction o hair follicles and their implantation is both an art and a science. There is a significant need of an experienced dermatological surgeon or plastic surgeon and a well equipped infrastructure for carrying out this transplant.
Hair transplantation is the best permanent solution if you are planning to do away your baldness.
Why is Hair Transplant in Demand these days?
- The lifestyle patterns of modern times, poor food habits, less exercising and prevalent viral diseases have lowered the immunity as well as reduced the time span of every bodily change.
- Now the children get young too early, women enter into menopause too early and even the milk teeth fall early as compared to the previous age benchmarks. Hair fall or balding is no exception to this pattern. It starts as early as in the age of 25 years. Some may even experience it as early in 17 or 18 years also. Early hair fall and excessive hair fall is of the main reasons for increasing demand of hair transplant.
- The cost of hair transplant in Jaipur is very pocket friendly. So, people with the problem of hair loss, hair thinning and balding are resorting to transplant.
- The enhanced technology used in hair transplants gives assured results for whole life. So, people are trusting transplants for a long lasting confident look.
- Technological advancements help patients to obtain natural hair and get full satisfaction.
- Now days, people actively participate in social media activities. Even their work/ jobs are to be sustained through online presence. As such, they need to have to maintain good looks. Hair constitutes an important part of an individual’s look. That is why people are increasingly opting for hair transplants.
SAY GOODBYE TO BALDNESS AND SAY HELLO TO THICK AND FABULOUS HAIR
Right Age for a Hair Transplant
A hair transplant specialist knows and understands the procedure in detail. Generally, specialists across the world recommend that the minimum age of a transplant should be 25 years. Anyone who is below this age should not opt for transplant.
It is so because at younger age, the hair loss pattern is not fully determined. If a transplant is done in such case, it may not lead to accurate results.
There are two main types of hair transplants –
(a.) FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
It is an advanced hair transplant procedure in which strands of hair are transplanted from side of your scalp in groups of one to four strands.
FUE hair transplant is a method of restoring hair in which hair follicles are extracted from the back side of head. A local anaesthesia is administered with the help of special micro punches and hair follicles are implanted in the bald region of head. No sutures are required in this method.
The real hair growth pattern of an individual is like this way only. So, the transplanted hair looks more real and gives you a fuller look.
(b.) FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
In FUT hair transplant procedure, a strip of scalp from the donor site (generally the back or side region of head) is taken (cut out) and implanted on the bald region of the head. After removal of the strip, the surgeon sutures the donor field.
Individual hair follicles are then taken out from this strip and inserted into the balding region of the head.
The FUT hair transplant cost is higher than FUE transplant.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Hair Transplant
The cost of a hair transplant is dependent upon multiple facts such as-
1)The size of the bald area: The bigger the area to be covered is, the higher will be the cost of transplant.
2) The number of grafts you need: The larger the hairless area is, the more will be the number of grafts required. Each graft requires great skill and expertise for implant. Increased number of grafts means increased cost.
3) The method of transplant: The FUE hair transplant cost is lower than the FUT transplant.
4)The number of operations required: If the hairless area to be covered is quiet large , then two or more surgeries are required, which increases the cost.
5) The plastic surgeon’s high qualification and experience: A learned and experienced practitioner with a dedicated team of professional will charge higher fees.
7) The infrastructural facilities at the hair transplant clinic: A well located hair transplant clinic with sound infrastructural facilities will always offer services at a higher price than the ones who don’t have.
8) The donor grafts in the body: Sometimes the donor area (head) does not have sufficient hair to donate or if the hair quality of head is not good. Then hair follicles are extracted from the chest or beard. Such extraction needs much effort, so the cost increases.
9) Consultation: Some clinics offer free consultation while some charge fees for the same. This fees also adds up in the total cost of the hair transplant surgery.
Cost of Hair Transplant In Jaipur
If one is planning to have a hair transplant in Jaipur, he can easily understand all the above factors affecting the cost. The cost of hair transplant in Jaipur is greatly influenced by the method chosen for transplant (FUE or FUT) and the number of grafts required to cover the hairless area.
In Jaipur, the starting range of hair transplant if INR 40,000. The price starts from this range and goes up depending upon all of the above factors.